* after registration it is necessary to bring originals and copies of documents for registration of the personal file of the student and signing of the contract on training
Open Day is a traditional event during which entrants get acquainted with the Academy, choose specialties and training programs. However, under quarantine conditions, we cannot and will not endanger prospective students, in addition to creating inconveniences due to limited transport links.
The Interregional Academy of Personnel Management always relies on innovative solutions, and this time we found a convenient and safe way out of the situation - Open Day is online!
Usually we give all participants of the Open Day a discount on tuition. Our entrants will receive a discount now, and with it - even more privileges! Given that restrictive measures may adversely affect solvency, IAPM provides the opportunity to pay for tuition at any time convenient for you until the first session, and for any amount paid within seven days, a discount of 20%!
You can join the joint program online, get a discount and the opportunity to pay for tuition at a time convenient for you only until November 25.
In order to receive higher education under the Ukrainian-Polish program, you need to perform the following steps:
1. Read the current copy of the contract:
• agreement on higher education "Bachelor" - at the link.
• agreement on training at the level of higher education "Master" - at the link.
2. If you agree to the terms of the contract, fill out the online form in which you need to choose the specialty and department of IAPM in which you want to study. To complete, you will also need a passport and a certificate of complete secondary education. To enter the master's program requires a document of previous higher education (bachelor's degree, specialist, master's degree).
3. After we process your application, you will receive an e-mail confirming it and an invoice for tuition.
Prove your entry within 7 days in one of the convenient ways:
• fill in and send a "Reply-letter" to confirm the application by e-mail;
• pay for tuition with a 20% discount on the specified details.
4. Congratulations! You have become a student!
Distance learning at the bachelor's and master's degrees under the joint programs of IAPM and the European partner university will combine education with personal life, work and hobbies. Upon successful completion of the training you will receive a Ukrainian diploma of the state standard and become a professional of European level with fundamental knowledge and practical skills and abilities. Have time to take advantage of a 20% discount on quality European education until November 25. You do not need to go or go to the Open Day - for you we have translated all the entry procedures into a convenient online format. Fill out the form, get a discount, study and build your successful future!
Please, if you have any difficulties or questions, please contact the selection committee of the Odessa Institute of IAPM. We will provide you with the necessary help and advice.
Phone of the selection committee:
(068) 896-96-48 (Viber, WhatsApp)
Discover yourself in MAUP!